This year has been a good year for Indonesian cinema, with many films winning awards at prestigious film festivals and receiving warm welcome from critics across the globe. We have…
- Best Film, Marlina The Murderer in Four Acts: Deconstructing Identity in Four Acts
- Best Director, Wicaksono Wisnu Legowo Turah: An Unembellished Film
- Best Writer, Wicaksono Wisnu Legowo Turah: A Portrait of Poverty
- Best Actress, Marsha Timothy Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts: Between Marsha And Marlina
- Best Actor, Slamet Ambari Turah: Jadag, the Intense Drunkard
Berita Terkini TEMPO.CO
The selection of the new Constitutional Court judge is not transparent. The chief justice is in the spotlight.
Twenty-three SOEs posted losses of Rp5.2 trillion in the third quarter of this year. Cooperation between SOEs is a key supporting factor.
Constitutional Court Chief Justice Arief Hidayat has so far succeeded in being the sole candidate to extend his chairmanship. If the DPR agrees to his reappointment, Arief promised that parliamentarians…
Facing a second pre-trial, Setya is abandoned by the experts who have defended him. The KPK has two scenarios on hand to ensure the DPR speaker will not escape again.
The Constitutional Courts verdict following a judicial review of the civil administration law in early November is a long-overdue answer to the silent wish of many an Indonesian follower of…
The Bayan community in North Lombok struggles against longtsanding stigmatization. They are followers of a non-mainstream denomination of Islam.
While his columns were a joy to read, Bondan Winarno was also an investigative journalist who exposed the gold mine fraud case and a consultant for the World Bank. But…