1. Protest rally in front of the Elections Supervisory Agency (Bawaslu) Building, Jakarta, May 21. The protesters refuse the vote recapitulation by the General Elections Commission which put Joko Widodo-Ma’ruf Amin as the winner of the 2019 presidential election.
2. Demonstration at the Bawaslu Building, Jakarta, May 22. The mobs then moved to the State Palace to demand investigation on the suspected election violations.
3. Demonstrators throwing rocks at the police in Jalan KS Tubun, Jakarta, May 22.
4. Protesters clash with the police in Jakarta, early May 22.
5. Demonstrators clash with the police in front of the Bawaslu Building in Jalan Thamrin, Jakarta, May 21.
6. The aftermath of riot in front of the National Police’s Mobile Brigade (Brimob) dormitories in Petamburan, Jakarta, May 22.
Hubungi Kami :
Alamat : Gedung TEMPO, Jl. Palmerah Barat No.8, Jakarta Selatan, 12210